- 01-Apr-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
Must have 6+ years of development experience including lead experience.
• Strong AWS experience with background in API, Microservices development.
• Experience with the core AWS services like Lambdas, S3, SQS, SNS, EC2, Code Pipeline, Athena, DynamoDB, RDS.Strong understanding of core AWS services and apply best practices regarding security and scalability.
• Strong understanding of networking fundamentals and virtual networks from a cloud point of view
• Experience with Java 8/J2EE and the Spring framework
• Experience with JBoss, Websphere, Tomcat application servers
• Experience in designing and implementing RESTful services using XML/JSON
• Lead and mentor less experienced Full-stack developers who are learning the AWS environment
• Experience working in Agile environment.
• Strong communication skills
• Mentor Developers, provide directions to developers, high/level design, code review
• Give demo to business users
• Backlog grooming
This position is located Hybrid/Onsite. Only 2-3 days in office per week. Flexible Schedule to help meet your needs. Flexible relocation period & transition time to support on-site needs.
Normal physical conditions
General office environment
Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.