- 31-Mar-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Federal Services
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Federal Services (CFS) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing cost-effective excellence. CFS' capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CFS. Core service areas for CFS include Environmental Services Investigation and Remediation, Munitions Response/Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Operations Support Services Bases, Ranges, Airfields, and Logistics/Warehouse Management.
The threats our Nation faces-digital and physical, man-made, technological, and natural-are more complex, and the threat actors more diverse, than at any point in our history. Our Nation's well-being relies upon secure and resilient critical infrastructure-those assets, systems, and networks that underpin the American way of life. The partnership among owners and operators, Federal, State, local, tribal, and territorial Governments, regional entities, non-profit organizations, academia and the international community are key to managing the risks to critical infrastructure. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is at the heart of mobilizing a collective defense to lead the Nation's efforts to understand and manage risk to our critical infrastructure."
The Production Specialist researches, writes, and assembles executive briefing products in support of steady state and incident management postures, and in support of special events. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Cayuse.
- Prepare and present oral briefings for senior executive-level audiences based on this synthesis and detailed research and provide a full range of production services from creating briefing presentations, and building and producing briefing books, to managing electronic distribution lists, and facilitating electronic presentations via video-teleconference.
- Products and presentations are done in accordance with style guides and standards provided by the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR).
- Organizes and maintains electronic records of reference materials and final products, and monitors, organizes, and maintains group email boxes and calendars. These processes take place in both unclassified and classified environments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree. Emphasis in Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Public Policy, Public Administration, or English preferred.
- Experience: 3 years of experience in developing communications products,
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office; including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and other general software applications.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and assess a vast amount of highly technical information in a time constrained environment
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to produce high quality results under tight deadlines
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Normal physical conditions
- General office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Federal Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.