- 25-Mar-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- New York, NY, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's), Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk (L1, L2, L3, Deskside) Support Services.
- Seeking professionals to design, implement and deploy Infor EAM software solutions that have been configured to accommodate unique transit industry operating and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Involved in setting tactical direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Support and develop activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through initiation to implementation and deployment
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
- Consult on Asset Management best practices (encompassing maintenance, inspection, and reliability) leveraging the capabilities of the Infor EAM application (both core and mobile)
- Facilitate and lead requirements gathering workshops with the ability to identify and analyze business needs
- Develop detailed business cases and requirements/specification documentation
- Develop gap analysis of current/desired business process and system capabilities
- Design solutions incorporating out-of-box functionality and/or collaborative solution design with technical teams for custom functionality
- Identify areas of system optimization based on client usage and business processes
- Develop system reporting solutions based on business needs (in the form of Queries, Inboxes, KPIs and Dataspys)
- Create, validate, execute and document test cases
- Lead or assist in data analysis, transformation and migration efforts
- Assist in the development of end-user training and reference materials
- Perform or assist in end-user training
- Assist in implementation go-live and post-go-live activities
- Support requests from users to research system problems or errors, and to assist in their resolution
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and documentation to client personnel
- Provide technical evaluation of proposed technical solutions and provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration work including mobile
- Provide Infor EAM system functional and technical guidance to the Program Manager and other team members'
- Communicate and enforce system standards
- Minimum 5 years Infor EAM experience, v 11 and higher
- Experienced in Work and Asset management functions of Infor EAM (Work Orders, Planning, Equipment, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years enterprise asset management system delivery services, leading solution development teams
- Minimum 5 years of client side experience in EAM implementations
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project
- When it is safe to travel again, this resource is able to travel 100% 48 weeks/year
- Transit and/or Rail EAM experience
- Experienced in all aspects of Infor EAM (Work, Equipment, Materials, Projects, etc.)
- Led and built Asset Management practices
- Led and managed EAM projects both large (global) and small (single site)
**Relocation Assistance Available**
In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.