- 18-Mar-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
The Salesforce Senior Developer will work on basic design and implementation of a complex ERP system including integrations between the client application and legacy systems, as well as functional components to the client application's user interface.
Oversee data migration and quality in conjunction with deployment of a customized version of Salesforce.com using our proprietary toolset and related technologies.
Qualified individuals should possess strong development experience in Salesforce.com (APEX, Visual force page, etc.). Experience with utilization of OOD, database platforms, enterprise integration (EAI) and ETL tools are a plus.
• Strong expertise and experience in UI and content development in Experience cloud.
• 5+ years of experience in the field of Business Systems and IT
• 3+ years of experience in a Salesforce Developer role including experience with design and development of Salesforce systems, including integration to other back-end systems
• Knowledge in SaaS solutions and implementation such as Salesforce.com
• Experience in implementing custom solutions in Salesforce using Apex, ability to create design for the solution and communicate and guide other Developers in the team
• Solid understanding of Apex Best Practices for Custom Development
• Experience with ERP systems required, e.g. SAP or Oracle eBusiness
• Demonstrated ability to understand client needs and perform sound technical work
• Experience in building and designing large scale business applications
• Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems within CRM
• Excellent communication skills.
• Willingness to travel
This position is located Hybrid/Onsite. Only 2-3 days in office per week. Flexible Schedule to help meet your needs. Flexible relocation period & transition time to support on-site needs.
Normal physical conditions
General office environment
Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.