- 18-Mar-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
• Plan the release of project deliverables and release life cycle.
• Communicate the project-related tasks such as plans, timelines, requirements, etc. between different teams.
• Coordinate the release schedule and resources required depending upon the third-party applications, defect backlogs, planned releases, and infrastructure updates.
• Identify the risks that can delay the release and manage them, such that the scope scheduled, and quality of the release is not affected.
• Make sure that the release is planned, according to the requirements and budget.
• Schedule the release readiness reviews before deployment and milestone reviews after each release.
• Create plans for the implementation and deployment as per the release schedule.
• Plan and give weekly updates on the release activities
• Lead the Go-Live activities to deploy the software successfully.
• Discuss the release schedules with the team and find roadblocks, if any.
• Make improvements in the methodologies used for configuration management and development of software that helps to find ways to use in configuration management.
• Overall, will be concerned with planning, testing, tracking, release, deployment, communication, and risk management.
Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
• Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
• Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
• Experience in the use of Application Release Automation tools such as Launch Darkly
• Knowledge of traditional agile methodologies, including Scrum, Waterfall, or Kanban
• Good understanding of application infrastructure, system architecture, and operating system
6 years of relevant experience
This position is located Hybrid/Onsite. Only 2-3 days in office per week. Flexible Schedule to help meet your needs. Flexible relocation period & transition time to support on-site needs.
Normal physical conditions
General office environment
Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at a computer screen
May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.