- 15-Mar-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is at the heart of mobilizing a collective defense to lead the Nation's efforts to understand and manage risk to our critical infrastructure. Working with stakeholders across the country, CISA conducts extensive, nationwide outreach to support and promote the ability of emergency response providers and relevant Government officials to continue to communicate in the event of a natural disaster, acts of terrorism, or other man-made disaster. CISA performs its mission through a matrixed organizational agency, comprised of three primary disciplines - Cyber Security Division (CSD), Emergency Communication Division (ECD), and Infrastructure Security Division (IOD) supported by three cross-cutting divisions - Stakeholder Engagement Division (SED), National Risk Management Center (NRMC), and Integrated Operations Division (IOD).
This program provides support for IOD to achieve and mature its operational mission set, specifically to gather, share, and coordinate action stemming from all source/all hazard incidents and events. The mission set and requirements for this program are required in multiple geographic regions, during steady state and at elevated national advisory levels, and 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week.
IOD's primary operational activities include:
• Executive briefing and production, business process development expertise, graphics, technical editing and operational readiness to support the CURRENT OPERATIONS in addition to incident management surge support to enhance operational capabilities.
• Coordinating the response to significant national-level incidents by collecting agency-wide information and providing briefings and updates to the Agency and stakeholders.
• Collecting, triaging, assigning and documenting responses to interactions with CISA Central.
• Proposing modifications to existing processes and procedures that will improve IOD's operational activities.
These activities will occur during various times of steady state, no-notice incidents, and in an extremely time-sensitive environment, and continues during periods of severe weather or Government shutdowns.
The Functional Specialist (Graphics) will enhance the quality of executive briefing products by creating images that graphically depict the information contained in the documentation and provide CISA and IOD leadership with a clear picture of the events. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Cayuse.
The Functional Specialist (Graphics) will:
• Enhance the quality of executive briefing products by creating images that graphically depict the information contained in the documentation and provide CISA and IOD leadership with a clear picture of the events.
• Ensure that Current Operations products clearly communicate events and incidents to CISA and IOD leadership and are in accordance with DHS, CISA, and IOD style guidelines.
• Develop documentation to ensure the operational readiness of EBT operations to include:
o Processes to integrate all-hazards approach to information and intelligence information sharing
o Internal Current Operations standard operating procedures
o Consolidation of existing products and development of templates
o Ensuring briefing equities are captured in CISA doctrines
• Provide support as directed to support CISA incident management operations at the CISA Crisis Action Team (CAT), the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) National Response Coordination Center, the DHS OPS Crisis Action Team (CAT), and Regional Offices or Operations.
• May be required to provide surge support to augment 24 hours a day / 7 days a week (24/7) incident management operations on an as needed basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Education: Associate's or bachelor's degree. Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, Digital Arts & Design, Fine Arts, or related degree preferred.
• Experience: Five (5) years of graphics-related work experience.
• Proficient in print design; Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and other general software applications.
• Active TS/SCI clearance.
• Normal physical conditions
• General office environment
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
• May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
• May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
• May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.