- 28-Jan-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's), Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk (L1, L2, L3, Deskside) Support Services.
Contracts Specialist contributes to the overall success of the organization by assisting in the administration, management and support for contracts and projects. Prepares, reviews and files contract documents and reports for the management of projects. Keeps schedules and calendars to assist teams with tracking projects and deadlines. Electronic file organization and document management. Maintains business documentation, electronic files and project information. Self-starter with the ability to learn new tasks and skills
• Review contract terms and conditions to verify that they are in compliance with company policies and all applicable federal and state regulations
• Manage electronic file system
• Draft, review, proofread and process documents and agreements
• Self monitor schedules, deadlines and calendars to keep tasks on track
• Maintain contract documents to keep them up to date and organized
• Use knowledge, skills and abilities to review, interpret problems and situations to develop plans of action
• Work in a team environment to ensure tasks are reviewed and approved
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in business, accounting, public administration, political science
• Education requirement may be substituted with a minimum 3 years of business experience
• General business knowledge
• 3 years of experience in a business office environment
• Self-starter with the ability to learn new tasks and skills
• Strong organization and communications skills
- Government contracting knowledge and experience
• Federal Acquisition Regulations
• Procurement experience
• Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
• ERP Systems, accounting systems
• CostPoint 7 or 8 a plus
In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.