- 17-Dec-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
Plans and coordinates a variety of general office support services in support of the work of the office, such as requisition, purchase, storage, and maintenance of stock levels; installation, repair, maintenance, and disposal of office equipment, etc. Serves as backup on office support services and monitors office space renovation projects and is a back-up on the inventory system.
- Procurement Support - Assists with the scheduling and monitoring of purchasing/procurement transactions for the full range of standard items and services to meet mission needs.
- Support Services - Plans and coordinates a variety of general office support services in support of the work of the office, such as requisition, purchase, storage, and maintenance of stock levels; installation, repair, maintenance, and disposal of office equipment, etc. Serves as backup on office support services and monitors office space renovation projects and is a back-up on the inventory system.
- Monitoring office resources- Obtains and monitors the use of services, supplies, and equipment. Prepares resource status reports. Procures, authorizes, controls, and justifies a variety of general support services such as office supply stock levels and office equipment. Reviews established procedures for procurement and tracking of office supplies and equipment and evaluates the effectiveness.
- Central control point for office systems- Plans and establishes office control systems such as those for the control of the location, arrangement, access to, and use of office files. Within established office guidelines, acts as a central resource person for implementing and maintaining office control systems, such as those for maintenance, transfer, and disposition of records.
- Prepare reports, memoranda and others forms of written communication. Composes and edits letters, reports and general offices memoranda for publication/distribution on behalf of the director or senior level officer.
- Evaluates service providers request for validity in terms of necessity, consistency with bureau plans/budget priorities, and compliance with DOS and government-wide regulations; negotiates timing, quantity and price as appropriate and within limits of authority; verifies receipt of specified goods or services and completes and signs receiving reports.
- Works on requisitions for house services such as electrical, painting, purchasing and repairs, as well as coordinates with other offices and bureaus as required. Assesses area where work needs to be completed, generates service tickets, and coordinates with vendors to perform work until tickets are completed.
Training or experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Strong writing, communication, and technical skills
- Business Office Environment (for SA-9 office)
- Home Office Environment (as authorized for telework)
In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.