- 13-Dec-2021 to 11-Feb-2022 (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Falls Church, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
We are seeking a GFM/JOPES Manager to join our team in Falls Church, VA. This is a fully on-site position. The Joint Operations Center supports two primary directorates, the AD-CS Directorate, and the Assistant Director (AD), Healthcare Operations (HCO) Directorate, and ultimately the Director, Defense Health Agency. This is accomplished through staff integration, knowledge management, crisis response coordination, and Combat Support Agency (CSA) mission implementation. The JOC serves as the focal point of information flow into DHA from external commands then disseminated throughout the organization, down to the markets and back up to various higher headquarters.
Defense Health Headquarters (DHHQ) will provide guidance, monitor, and assist the GFM and non-GFM request process and distribution of personnel in accordance with the MOA Between the MILDEP Medical Departments, the Joint Staff Surgeon, and DHA in regards to the coordination of MILDEP Medical Department personnel assigned to DHA to fill a scheduled deployment or operational requirement.
For Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs) through their assigned Markets a/o Small Market and Stand-Alone MTF Organization (SSO) under DHA's authority, direction, and control, GFM personnel will process and/or facilitate the processing of Joint Staff (JS) directed: Requests for personnel; Requests for Joint Individual Augments (JIA); Other MILDEP Medical Department requests; Adjudicate equity disputes; and assist the AD CS Ops, Plans and Requirements Division in all related tasks.
GFM Manpower Managers will execute assigned duties and provide analytical oversight, input and management of the GFM/JOPES process and procedures as they apply to the Defense Health Agency (DHA) and our interests within the Operations, Plans and Requirements Division.
• Update the Division Director on new and emergent requirements as well as track changes to existing requirements until end of mission.
• ID, analyze and forecast upcoming medical related requirements at the Joint Staff (JS) level prior to Service tasking and track subsequent Service responses and follow on JS and Service taskers.
• Track the deployments and redeployment of capabilities/requirements directed by the JS.
• Update the Director on critical capability utilization and ID any degradation of service across the Markets down to the Medical Treatment Facilities.
• ID, analyze and monitor Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) capabilities/requirements, shortfalls, gaps and emergent capabilities/requirements as they pertain to their daily employment.
• Access and analyze Joint Operations, Planning and Execution System (JOPES), Joint Capability Requirement Manager (JCRM), LOGBOOK databases in order to synchronize staff efforts and functions with JS and Service managed data.
• Access, analyze and monitor message traffic (Automated Message Handling System (AMHS), News Groups, Official Email, etc.) for any related to GFM/JOPES information.
• Analyze and monitor Enterprise Task Management Software Solution (ETMS2) for any related to GFM/JOPES information.
• Compile and report personnel accounting and strength by MTF location.
• Bachelor's Degree or 3- 5 years of experience in, or a combination of:
• Global Force Management (GFM) processes of assignment, allocation, and apportionment.
• Force Deployment, Planning and Execution (FDP&E) in relation to the JOPES process.
• Must be able to obtain access JCRM and JOPES databases.
• Must have and be able to retain a minimum Secret clearance.
• JCRM & JOPES certified (Service or Joint trained)
• Operational manpower J1/G1 knowledge
• Fleet and COCOM level experience
• Briefing experience is a plus.
• Normal physical conditions
• Work in a secure environment utilizing classified networks.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at a computer screen
• May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.