- 17-Nov-2021 to 16-Jan-2022 (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
• Provides subject matter expertise to INL and GOM officials in law enforcement, operations, training, and administrative processes, drawing on specialized experience.
• Assesses, plans, monitors, and communicates orally and in writing to obtain consensus from project partners, provide guidance and recommendations, and to report progress.
• Provides high-level, strategic analysis of the current GOM security organization to coordinate the implementation of police professionalization and capacity-building projects.
• Provides technical direction to INL Program Officers and Project Coordinators and guidance on GOM law enforcement capacity building projects.
• This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with its profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
• The Program Manager shall possess the Project Management Institute (PMI®) Project Manager Professional (PMP®) certification or a Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Program Management Level II or III certification. A FAC-COR III certificate refers to Contracting Officer Representative qualifications and may not be substituted for a PMP certification.
• Spanish FSI level 3/3. • English FSI level 4/4.
• Bachelor's Degree in international relations, law enforcement, public policy or related field or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or; ten (10) years of related experience in the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
• A combination of fifteen (15) years of law enforcement and/or project management experience with a minimum of three years (3) in project management, two (2) years in law enforcement training programs.
• Knowledge of Mexican police and accusatorial judicial system.
• Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
• Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
• U.S. citizen.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of State (DOS) MRPT security clearance.
The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Extensive travel to other locations in Mexico and other countries, may be required.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.