- 16-Nov-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The Lead Mobility Architect supports the USACE RITS program in the role of Lead Mobility Architect. Takes the lead in developing solutions with regards to Mobility management. Updates and owns the Enterprise Wide Mobility roadmap. Serves as the Subject Matter Expert for Mobility and in this capacity mentors and coaches others.
• Co-develop with Business/Service/Product Owners the long-term service vision and strategy, support the discovery of and manage the translation of requirements into Features and Stories and help groom the backlog.
• Promote and evangelize the solution strategy across all levels of technical and business partners.
• Partner with infrastructure and cloud services teams to engineer and design platform services.
• Develop a high availability solution for the Mobile Device Management (MDM) environment that meets DOD security regulations and is based upon DISA STIG recommendations.
• Work with the team to integrate MDM platforms into existing or new applications, and provide leadership in establishing operational processes for delivering world-class MDM support. Analyze and develop innovative resolutions for complex problems involving availability and/or performance at the system level.
• Provide technical thought leadership in evaluation of new technologies to meet business requirements and influence key partners leading to adoption.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; other work experience and certifications considered in lieu of degree requirements
CLEARANCE: Must have an Interim Secret Security Clearance to start with ability to gain a full clearance; US Citizenship is required
CERTIFICATION: DoD 8570 / 8140 IAT Level II (e.g. CompTIA Sec +)
• Experience supporting the DoD with enterprise mobility technologies and implementations including MDM, MAM, DISA Purebred Security and App Stores along with back end infrastructure, including active directory, exchange, remote network access, and identity management
• Proven technology knowledge on EMM (Enterprise Mobile Management), MAM (Mobile Application Management), MDM (Mobile Device Management), and Mobile Content Management (MCM) concepts, plus experience with several of the following: Intune, MobileIron, AirWatch, BlackBerry, Samsung Knox, Android for Work, or related technologies
• Experience on Mobile Solutions design & deployment - BlackBerry, AirWatch, MobileIron, Intune, cloud security controls, cloud integration with IdPs, Single-sign-on and multi-factor authentication, leveraging standard methodology through published reference architecture
• Exposure to Microsoft Modern Management and experience with Intune who will create and drive a managed mobility architecture and roadmap that spans on-prem and cloud strategy that leads to unified endpoint management (mobile devices plus thick/thin/zero/VDI).
• Prior experience in the DoD formulating, planning, and implementing a enterprise architecture for mobile services with a mix of on-prem, cloud based, and hybrid resources including Microsoft Azure
• Experience with Microsoft Intune device enrollment, monitoring and management of devices
• Experience in integrating Intune with other mobile device management solutions, including AirWatch, Blackberry UEM, and Mobile Iron
• Knowledge of Intune app protection policies independent of mobile-device management (MDM) solution
• Knowledge of Azure AD, including conditional access to control access, features, and functionality
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) / Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)
Must provide proof of COVID vaccination on day 1 of employment. Work is remote.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.