- 11-Nov-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
• Coordinates the implementation of police professionalization and capacity-building projects for prosecutors, analysts, investigators, and police.
• Assists and advises INL's Program Officers on assessing, planning, monitoring police professionalization and capacity-building projects for prosecutors, analysts, investigators, and/or police.
• This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Extensive travel to other locations in Mexico and other countries, may be required.
• Spanish FSI level 4/4. • English FSI level 4/4
• Bachelor's degree in international relations, law enforcement, public policy, criminal justice, social sciences, or related field or Associate degree with five (5) years related experience from an accredited institution or; ten (10) years of related experience in the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
• A combination of five (5) years of experience in program management, with a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a professional setting related to law enforcement, managing law enforcement support and training projects or program management.
• Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
• Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Mexican Citizen or Third Country National.
• Ability to pass a U.S. Embassy RSO security background check.
• The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travel to other locations in Mexico, the United States and other countries may be required.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.