- 11-Nov-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
• Supports the INL Logistics Office with receiving activities, obtaining customs clearance of supplies and equipment entering Mexico for the usage of the GOM, and End Use Monitoring activities.
• Prepares required Donation process documentation (Donation Letter, Delivery Letter, NOAs and custom clearance letters of exemption).
• Receives and tracks transferring documents from the GOM (Acceptance Letter, Visto Bueno, Letter of Exemption or special importation permits, Pedimentos).
• Coordinates with INL Property Supervisor the inspection of goods in accordance with regulations.
• Conducts periodic and annual inventories to account for 100% of monitored property (INL´s and MEEUM´s Property).
• This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties according with the profile and the requirements of INL for this position.
• Spanish FSI level 4/4. • English FSI level 3/3.
• Bachelor's degree or two years of university study with five (5) years related experience or ten (10) years of related experience in logistics, the justice sector, law enforcement, international development, international affairs, or public administration.
• A combination of five (5) years of experience on an administrative position within a professional setting, with a minimum of three (3) years handling the logistic operations involving shipping, customs, delivery, transportation, and storage of goods.
• Ability to deal effectively with senior U.S. and GOM officials.
• Experience in drafting and authoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Extensive travel to other locations in Mexico and other countries, may be required.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.