- 09-Nov-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The ServiceNow ITBM Architect will possess a wide variety of skills for this dynamic opportunity as well as the ability to coordinate with other ServiceNow architects, developers, product owners, scrum masters, and other stakeholders to deliver innovative capabilities to the RITS program.
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on ITBM platform operations, configuration and development to include 3rd party integrations
• Devise and plan ITBM platform strategy to support both internal and external stakeholders for a managed services project
• Initiate and prioritize projects and sprint plans to include directly supporting platform strategy and roadmaps while translating requirements into consumable features and stories for development teams
• Train and mentor a development team members to configure and deploy a comprehensive ServiceNow platform
• Work with other leads to help prioritize program and product backlogs
• Support test, demonstration and release management for ITSM platform operations and partner with ITSM and ITOM architects
• Engage with customer business owners to bring forward business value to platform initiatives
• Drive continuous improvement while maintaining or improving key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Assess and identify training and skill-development opportunities to ensure the ServiceNow development team stays current with platform releases and industry standards
• ServiceNow certified system administrator (CSA); plus certified application developer (CAD) preferred
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II cert (e.g. Security Plus)
• BS degree and 18 years of experience (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree). 7 years of open source development; 5 or more years with ServiceNow.
• The successful candidate is a driven, self-starter and forward thinker that has diverse skills in DevOps, DoD ServiceNow Integration and business acumen to develop strategic initiatives that deliver customer value and satisfactory business outcomes.
• Blended technical and management skills to lead as well as contribute in configuration and development
• Demonstrated experience with variety of coding languages similar or equal to: HTML, AJAX, CSS, JSON or XML
• Ability to interpret platform and integrating architectures
• DOD secret clearance is required
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite plus Microsoft Project and Visio
• ITIL 4 Foundations
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation certification
• SAFe certification a plus
• Previous experience with BMC Remedy or Helix
• Demonstrated Agile, Scaled Agile, Kanban experience
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.