- 09-Nov-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
Supports the USACE RITS program in the role of Lead Endpoint Architect. Takes the lead in developing solutions with regards to Endpoint management. Updates and owns the Enterprise Wide Endpoint roadmap. Serves as the Subject Matter Expert for Endpoint and in this capacity mentors and coaches others.
• Lead solutions around Endpoint Management, Virtual Desktops, Identity and Access Management, Endpoint Security and Policy Management
• Develop a comprehensive roadmap leading to unified endpoint and modern management
• Provide subject matter expertise regarding Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune/SCCM), Windows Virtual Desktop, Endpoint Security, and policy-based configuration management (Intune/GPO), and the end to end lifecycle of building DoD Windows system images, application packaging, patching, and software distribution
• Socialize ideas, make recommendations, present business cases, prepare prototypes, and document strategies
Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of relevant experience supporting large desktop / endpoint management efforts. An additional 4 years of directly relevant experience required in lieu of a degree.
Clearance: Must have an active Secret Security Clearance; US Citizenship required
• Excellent at communicating solutions, approaches, and concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences with proven experience defining technical solutions at an architectural and design level of detail
• Experience in designing architecture for Enterprise Endpoint / Mobility Management solutions (ex MS SCCM, MS Intune, Citrix XenMobile, VMware Airwatch)
• Experience in designing architecture of Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, OpenStack) and Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google) solutions, especially in the hybrid model.
• Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Digital Workplace solutions including: AD/LDAP, Azure AD, SSO, ADFS, SAML, SSL, VDI, RDP, etc. Excellent technical understanding of M365 Platform / Azure
• Practical experience in common Automation and Orchestration Technologies in Digital Workplace ecosystem
• Must keep up to date with the latest technology and best practices · Continually refresh and update M365 knowledge
• 5+ years of experience in implementations of enterprise scale Workplace solutions based on Microsoft, VMware, and Citrix technologies, acting as an architect for on Premise and Cloud solutions.
• Highly organized. Able to prioritize a variety of critical short, medium-and long-term tasks
Candidate must show proof of COIVID vaccination on the first day of work.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.