- 09-Nov-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
Supports the USACE RITS program in the role of Citrix Administrator. Manages the project's servers and associated operating systems and software. Provides technical assistance as required. Answer questions and resolves any issues that arise. Troubleshoots problems as required.
• Manage servers and their associated operating systems and software.
• Implement and support Citrix XenApp multiple environments, 5/6/7 farms
• XenApp configuration, Xen Desktop and troubleshooting experience
• Understanding of Citrix Provisioning Services as well as netscaler
• Collaborate with staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
• Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
• Deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems.
• Design and perform server and security audits, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance with the company's disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
• Ensure system connectivity of all servers, shared software, groupware, and other applications.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
• Create powershell scripts as required.
• Strong technical knowledge of most versions of Citrix up to 7/15 (primary focus on XenApp) as well as NetScaler experience in a large Citrix farm environment
• Developed analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to take direction and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Install Microsoft patches and other third party software
• And other duties as required
• Must be willing to provide occasional after hours on-call support.
• ComTIA Sec+ CE (DoD 8570 requirement)
• 5-7 years experience administrating Citrix XenApp environments
• Interim Secret Clearance is required to start work on the contract, and must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Candidate must show proof of COIVID vaccination on the first day of work.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.