- 27-Oct-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's), Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk (L1, L2, L3, Deskside) Support Services.
We are interviewing
Cayuse is seeking energetic, enthusiastic, creative and dependable individual for the role of Communication / Graphics Designer to produce amazing work to communicate to our clients. The ideal candidate should have original ideas, create impressive designs with a keen eye for detail. This role will support the proposal, business development, and leadership teams.
The right person has a good handle on the latest design trends and best practices. Ability to maintain flexible hours, including but not limited to, normal business hours, nights, weekends, and some holidays. This position is 100% remote.
- Plan, analyze, and facilitate the creation of visual solutions to communications and visual designs for digital and print needs, including marketing and campaign materials, advertisements, brochures, reports, and digital content.
- Create and develop graphics for bids and proposals including but not limited to organizational charts, flow graphics, callout boxes, cover designs, templates, schedules, graphs, charts, etc.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement creative graphics and content, both print and digital, on time
- Create an develop layouts & edit graphics for Company Website and other social media and multimedia content
- Manage and update websites and content
- Work within the proposal, business development, and operations departments to successfully collaborate and execute goals.
- Update existing presentations and collateral; design new ones, create branded collateral for presentations; Manage design revisions, approval of layouts, and information accuracy
- Develop and maintain branding and graphic identity standards for the company and manage the creation and approvals of designs across departments.
- Collaborate and create content for social media in collaboration with Managers.
- Using graphic design skills, create, edit, and execute print, video, web, and social media content.
- Maintain, edit, organize and moderate graphics library and digital assets
- Ensure all final work is visually appealing and on-brand
- Other duties may be assigned to meet the needs and growth of the position.
- Occasional night and weekend work.
Bachelor's degree preferred in graphic design, digital design, or a related field.
2 or more years of prior experience in graphic and multimedia design and website experience.
Great communicator with exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
A portfolio review and skills test will be required.
- Prior experience in graphic and multimedia design: (3+ years Preferred)
- Preferred experience with government clients
- Comfortable working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience in photography & video editing a plus.
- Self motivated and hard working
- Flexibility in handling a variety of assignments, ability to meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Ability to multi-task and follow instructions from multiple supervisors
- Charismatic, Team Player - must work well in team setting.
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment
100% remote occasional night and weekend work
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.