- 12-Oct-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The USACE RITS contract will provide modern and secure enterprise-wide IT support
services to approximately 37,000 USACE customers located throughout the CONUS and
OCONUS. Services will support the mission needs of USACE's Headquarters (HQs) located in
Washington, D.C., nine Divisions and 43 Districts, to include over 1,500 field and area project
offices and two data centers that are currently located in Vicksburg, Mississippi, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
With advanced knowledge and appreciable latitude in decision-making, provide infrastructure
support services for USACE operating systems, workstations, and servers in accordance
with USACE's cloud migration strategy.
- Manage and maintain existing infrastructure, to include RHEL/LINUX and Solaris servers;
- Ensure systems and applications operate seamlessly.
- Coordinate, direct, and perform software installation, configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and version currency and refresh of infrastructure and devices.
- Schedule installations and upgrades and maintain them in accordance with most current vendor release levels.
- Continually monitor and tune multiple systems to achieve optimum performance levels and cybersecurity standards.
- Monitor and maintain all hosted servers for potential-for-error conditions requiring preventive maintenance, and ensure ongoing security patch deployment.
- Ensure workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions of varying complexities.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters
and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. Additional four
(4) years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must have at least an Interim Secret clearance to start work and be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
- IADOD 8570 T-II (e.g. Security+)
• Knowledge of PowerShell scripting a plus.
• Cisco Telephony / Router Solutions.
• Prior USACE/ACE-IT experience.
• Experience supporting Office 365.
• Experience working in a DOD environment.
• Must be able to travel as needed
• Normal physical conditions
• Professional work environment
• Must work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, as needed
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.