- 11-Oct-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Shared Services
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Shared Services (CSS) provides the back-office support services for the Cayuse Holdings family of companies. CSS provides services related to Finance, Compliance, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology, Organizational Development, Marketing and Legal. We also provide some of these support services to organizations outside of Cayuse Holdings.
Cayuse Holdings, the Shared Services sector is currently hiring a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals within our Human Resources department.
The selected candidate must be able to work in partnership with client groups and HR peers across multiple sites. Primary responsibilities include serving as the business partner and consultant to internal client groups to help build organizational capability to meet sector and organizational strategic goals. Incumbent will develop and implement value-added HR programs and initiatives as well as support all aspects of HR for assigned client groups.
- Ability to drive HR initiatives (can start with a blank sheet, design a plan/program/process and execute on a timeline)
- Strong relationship building skills; proven track record of building collaborative partnerships as the basis for being able to influence direction and drive change
- Strong consulting skills; able to dissect the root cause or core problem to solve and bring appropriate solutions and resources to bear
- Deep talent mindset coupled with practical experience in driving leader development
- Proven track record of being able to assess, diagnose and design creative and innovate organizational solutions
- Strong analytical skills; able to translate business strategy into implications for workforce (hiring, shaping, etc.)
- Strategic thinking - sees the big picture and connects the dots; also dives into the details as necessary
- Strong technical competence across one or more HR disciplines:
- Leave Management
- Leadership Development
- Multi-state Compliance
- Organization Design/Development
- Employee Relations/Investigations
Key Leadership Traits:
- Unwavering ethics and values; trusted partner
- Strong partner and team player; focused on organizational and team success
- Never satisfied with status quo; always pushing for improvements and change
- Excellent business acumen; focused on how HR processes and tools accelerate business results
- Embraces ambiguity
- Solution-oriented; balances qualitative and quantitative measures
- Must have a Bachelor's degree AND 5 years of Human Resources experience OR a Master's degree AND 3 year of Human Resources experience with Federal Government Contractors.
- Solid track record in overall HR management and as trusted advisor and people leader
Superb communications skills and the ability to establish strong rapport and credibility as a forward-looking thought leader
Proven ability to influence for impact at all levels and develop an internal network to gain support for best HR practices
- Ability to navigate cultural and business sensitivities to champion diversity and inclusion, performance, and employee engagement
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Proficiency with Cost Point/Deltek
- Experience working with tribal employer or communities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Normal physical conditions
- General office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Shared Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.