- 11-Oct-2021 to 10-Dec-2021 (HST)
- Cayuse Shared Services
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Shared Services (CSS) provides the back-office support services for the Cayuse Holdings family of companies. CSS provides services related to Finance, Compliance, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology, Organizational Development, Marketing and Legal. We also provide some of these support services to organizations outside of Cayuse Holdings.
Cayuse Holdings, the Shared Services sector is currently hiring a Human Resources Partner, Associate Manager (HRAM) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals within our Human Resources department.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
While there is never a typical day at Cayuse, here is a list of key responsibilities:
Day to Day:
- Work with Team Leads to address Performance and Behavior Issues as the main HR point of contact and local escalation for unique situations.
- Partner with Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to resolve escalations and mitigate risk
- Work with local site lead to ensure HR Programs/initiatives, policies, etc are consistent across each project/location/client
- Establish a trusted relationship with all employees and leadership
- Coach and guide HR Generalist/through new hires, changes, and terminations
- Benefit enrollments
- Support HRBP as required
- Provide feedback and input for improvement of all HR programs, processes and policies
- Accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective services in collaboration with hiring managers
- Must have a Bachelor's degree AND 3 years of Human Resources experience OR a Master's degree AND 1 year of Human Resources experience with Federal Government Contractors.
- Solid track record in overall HR management and as trusted advisor and people leader
- Superb communications skills and the ability to establish strong rapport and credibility as a forward-looking thought leader
- Proven ability to influence for impact at all levels and develop an internal network to gain support for best HR practices
- Ability to navigate cultural and business sensitivities to champion diversity and inclusion, performance, and employee engagement
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Proficiency with Cost Point/Deltek
- Experience working with tribal employer or communities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Normal physical conditions
- General office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Shared Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.