- 28-Sep-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's), Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk (L1, L2, L3, Deskside) Support Services.
- Seeking professionals to design, implement and deploy Infor EAM software solutions that have been configured to accommodate unique transit industry operating and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Involved in setting tactical direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Support and develop activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through initiation to implementation and deployment
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
- Consult on Asset Management best practices (encompassing maintenance, inspection, and reliability) leveraging the capabilities of the Infor EAM application (both core and mobile)
- Facilitate and lead requirements gathering workshops with the ability to identify and analyze business needs
- Develop detailed business cases and requirements/specification documentation
- Develop gap analysis of current/desired business process and system capabilities
- Design solutions incorporating out-of-box functionality and/or collaborative solution design with technical teams for custom functionality
- Identify areas of system optimization based on client usage and business processes
- Develop system reporting solutions based on business needs (in the form of Queries, Inboxes, KPIs and Dataspys)
- Create, validate, execute and document test cases
- Lead or assist in data analysis, transformation and migration efforts
- Assist in the development of end-user training and reference materials
- Perform or assist in end-user training
- Assist in implementation go-live and post-go-live activities
- Support requests from users to research system problems or errors, and to assist in their resolution
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and documentation to client personnel
- Provide technical evaluation of proposed technical solutions and provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration work including mobile
- Provide Infor EAM system functional and technical guidance to the Program Manager and other team members'
- Communicate and enforce system standards
- Minimum 5 years Infor EAM experience, v 11 and higher
- Experienced in Work and Asset management functions of Infor EAM (Work Orders, Planning, Equipment, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years enterprise asset management system delivery services, leading solution development teams
- Minimum 5 years of client side experience in EAM implementations
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project
- When it is safe to travel again, this resource is able to travel 100% 48 weeks/year
- Transit and/or Rail EAM experience
- Experienced in all aspects of Infor EAM (Work, Equipment, Materials, Projects, etc.)
- Led and built Asset Management practices
- Led and managed EAM projects both large (global) and small (single site)
**Relocation Assistance Available**
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.