- 20-Sep-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
We are seeking a MS Teams and SharePoint Administrator who has:
- Expertise is required to support MS TEAMS & SHAREPOINT applications.
- This is a critical role as the company is growing rapidly and needs to effectively leverage its technology - this position will have the opportunity to influence the technology infrastructure.
The candidate needs to:
- Communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present solutions, products and ideas in a professional business-like manner.
- Work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Interface with both client managers and system users and report directly to PMO Senior Leadership
- SharePoint & Team Administrators are responsible for providing support and management of the respective platforms.
- They are responsible for managing sites and accounts, including site configuration, custom features deployment, bandwidth monitoring, managing space, and maintaining backups along with data management - COGNOS/SQL
- Additionally, this individual should have solid business analysis skills along with an understanding of data management and experience in the Federal space.
- 2 - 5 years of experience administrating MS Teams and SharePoint
- Bachelor of Science in Technology or Business with 5- 7 years of Experience with MS Teams & SHAREPOINT.
- Microsoft Teams and or SharePoint Certifications
- Usual & Customary Remote Working Conditions anywhere in the continental United States.
- In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.