- 20-Sep-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Portland, OR, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
Serve as technical expert with empowerment in day-to-day decision-making, perform delivery and implementation of continuous WAN, MAN, and LAN performance monitoring, incident detection, network security functions and problem resolution at the USACE locations.
- Responsible for the design, analysis, planning, modification, and maintenance for networks and network components supporting data, voice and video communication activities for the USACE.
- Facilitate analysis and propose network solutions supporting USACE bandwidth and scalable surge capacity requirements.
- Supervise network maintenance highest security levels while ensuring efficient data flow. Provide technical guidance and assistance to junior team members.
• AA/AS degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education * 6+ years of professional, applicable experience.
• Must have at least 2+ years of overall experience as a hands on Network Engineer.
• Experience developing low level network design documentation and architecture diagrams.
• Experience supporting a large enterprise network.
• Experience following a structured engineering framework.
• Must have a CASP+ or CISSP certification.
• CompTIA Security + Certification
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Must be able to pass a background check and additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
• Must be able to travel as needed
• Normal physical conditions
• Professional work environment
• Must work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, as needed
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.