- 16-Sep-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance/Test Automation Engineer to join our team on a fully remote basis.
The Test Automation Engineer drives quality in our solutions and provides deep expertise in planning, constructing and executing test scripts. They demonstrate the ability to cope with growing complexity and creativity in design by thinking outside the box to determine the best way a test can be performed. Applying both business and functional knowledge, they develop end-to-end testing strategies a through the use of quality processes and methodologies.
Aligning technology with business strategy and goals the Test Automation Manager works directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
2-3 years' experience in the following:
- leading QE automation teams and implementing end-to-end automation and tools strategies/roadmaps
- experience in two of the following testing toolsets or frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, SoapUI, Worksoft Certified, Tricentis Tosca, UFT
- TDD: using jUnit, TestNG, other
- BDD: using Cucumber/Gherkin
- Continuous integration, including two of the following build/deploy/version control tools:
- Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
- Git, Bitbucket, GitHub
- Grunt, Gradle, Gulp, Maven, MS TFS
- Salesforce Testing Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Normal working conditions. Office environment.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.