- 15-Sep-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
The Salesforce Business Analyst is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for business analyses, the BA would work directly with the project team and clients gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They work with senior members of the team ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com implementation. They should have solid function and/or industry knowledge, as well as Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
They enhance the company's marketplace reputation. Our clients are work leading organizations that are/have selected Salesforce.com to advance business and the Consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
Typical Day Snapshot
- Work with Delivery Lead/Project Manager to maintain and coordinate communication with the customer/client throughout each project.
- Work with the project team to gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping defining, and prioritizing requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching our CRM solution.
- Understand CRM requirements and Identify product requirements for future enhancements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details.
- Work with Architect and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
- Develop, maintain with perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications with Salesforce Administrator and functional managers to create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users and help train new end users on Salesforce.com and related applications.
- Configure Users, Profiles Role Creation/Maintenance, Custom and Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts and List Views, Assignment/Auto Response/Escalation, Workflows & Approvals and Process Builder.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials.
Supports PM with projects updates, scheduling, invoicing, etc.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Business Analysis experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years as a Salesforce administrator or Salesforce App Builder.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements and other formal documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Salesforce Administrator Certificate
- Experience working with sandbox and production environments to manage the distribution of system functional or process changes.
- Normal working conditions. Office environment.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.