- 14-Sep-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Federal Services
- Aberdeen, MD, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Federal Services (CFS) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing cost-effective excellence. CFS' capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CFS. Core service areas for CFS include Environmental Services Investigation and Remediation, Munitions Response/Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Operations Support Services Bases, Ranges, Airfields, and Logistics/Warehouse Management.
Assist in applying common best practices for the industry to the customer using a knowledge base to create conceptual business models and to identify relevant issues and considerations in selecting application software packages. Assess the operational and functional baseline of an organization and its organizational components, and help to define the direction and strategy for an engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed. Typical areas addressed include Human Resources, Finance, Supply, and operations. Identify information technology inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the functional area's ability to support/meet organizational goals. Generate functional area strategies for enhanced IT operations in a cross-functional area mode throughout the organization. Participate in account strategy sessions, strategic assessments and design reviews to validate enterprise approach and associated work products, such as ERP implementations coordinating the resolution of highly complex problems and tasks. Commensurate experience and education.
• 2+ years of SAP experience in design, developing and implementing solutions in the FI, CO and/or FM module. Experience to include most of the following:
• Finance, Controlling, and Funds Management modules of SAP ECC 6.0.
• Year-end and month end processing and Special Purpose Ledgers
• Functions related to AA, AP, AR, GL, Budgetary ledger, billings, cash advances, interest expense etc.
• Functional integration experience with other SAP modules specifically with PS, HR, SD, MM, PP & PM
• Experience using BW & ECC queries for financial reporting"
• Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
• DoD Security Clearance: Secret
Ability to work as part of a team
Must be able to pass a background check and additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.