- 09-Sep-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Federal Services
- Pendleton, OR, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Federal Services (CFS) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing cost-effective excellence. CFS' capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CFS. Core service areas for CFS include Environmental Services Investigation and Remediation, Munitions Response/Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Operations Support Services Bases, Ranges, Airfields, and Logistics/Warehouse Management.
Acts in a customer service capacity responding to customer requests on the Client SAP applications via phone, email, or self-service portal. Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Core Values of Cayuse Technologies
- Responds to requests for assistance and information using phone and email tools within parameters set by project agreements: Answers requests for assistance/information as indicated below -
ASA <= 60 Seconds;
80 % Answered in < 60 Seconds;
Abandon < 8%;
Email 90% < 2 Hours.
May be asked to document activities or assist in preparing reports at client request.
Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required
- Excellent customer relationship skills with a strong customer focus and an ability to work well in teams or as an individual
- Articulate with effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and social security # verification. Requires federal secret clearance in line with facility and/or government contract requirements
- Possesses excellent oral and auditory skills as well as the ability to utilize proper grammar in written communications
- Experience working in an application maintenance environment preferred
- Accurate and quick keyboarding skills using Outlook email; Word or other selected programs or hardware
- Normal physical conditions
- Generally agreeable work environment in a high security, restricted area
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- Will work as needed to accomplish tasks and responsibilities
- Hours of Operation: 24 x 7 environment; schedule may vary
- May require working on holidays
- Works with Other GFEBS agents
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Federal Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.