- 31-Aug-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
The Recruitment Sourcing Specialist provides operations and recruiting support to the recruiting department in an effort to meet recruiting and organizational goals. This position supports Cayuse Talent Solutions, the recruiting division of Cayuse Holdings. You will work closely with the Recruitment Business Partners to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness.
The ideal candidates is someone who is a self starter, motivated and wanting to be a part of a team where they can play a part of growing our company as we continue to service our government and commercial clients with excellence.
This position is 100% remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S., This is a part time role for 20-29 hours a week .Hours can vary based on workload.
- I am looking for someone who can demonstrate sending over qualified candidates that meet the quals of the job.
- Someone who can submit qualified candidates within a few days of receiving their assigned job orders.
- Someone who can independently manager their own weekly assigned job orders.
- Follow up with their candidates during the different stages of their status (interviewing, screening, in consideration, etc)
- Assist with sourcing and reaching out to candidates to attract interest to our current openings and send qualified candidates to the Recruitment Business Partners.
- Submit qualified candidates to our external growth division that yields revenue and awards
- Attract candidates using various sourcing tools and job boards
- Help build pipelines for ongoing roles that we recruit for consistently such as Cloud, DevOps, Healthcare/Nurses, Engineering.
- Strive to produce 3-5+ submittals a week
- Send out email campaigns for hot jobs to your network of previous candidates vetted
- Other duties as assigned provided by the President of Recruiting
- 4+ years of experience as a sourcer/hunter
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- Knowledgeable of doing Boolean, Intellisearch and X-Ray searches
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization and externally in a professional, articulate manner.
- Excellent high level attention to detail to ensure you are submitting candidates that match the minimum qualifications of the job
- Proven ability to multitask, and prioritize in a fast past environment with changing priorities; adaptable to change and a quick learner.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a multi-functional team.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support the team.
- Experience with sourcing for IT technical roles
- Experience with sourcing for healthcare roles
- Experience with sourcing for BD sales roles
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.