- 27-Aug-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Falls Church, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
The Joint Operations Center supports two primary directorates, the AD-CS Directorate, and the Assistant Director (AD), Healthcare Operations (HCO) Directorate, and ultimately the Director, Defense Health Agency. This is accomplished through staff integration, knowledge management, crisis response coordination, and Combat Support Agency (CSA) mission implementation. The JOC serves as the focal point of information flow into DHA from external commands then disseminated throughout the organization, down to the markets and back up to various higher headquarters.
The DHA JOC is the centerpiece for planning, coordination, and synchronization of daily operations in relation to combat medical support to the military departments and combatant commands, as well as healthcare operations within military treatment facilities (MTF) providing synergy for effective and efficient mission accomplishment in support of the DHA, Joint Staff (JS), Combatant Commands (CCMDs), Services and the Military Health System (MHS) enterprise.
- The Knowledge Management Specialist (KM) creates, captures, shares and collaborates data transfer to ensure intellectual capital is accessible.
- The KM, using SharePoint or other platforms, recommends knowledge content; how it will be structured, shared, controlled, and made easily accessible for the needs of the staff personnel.
- The KM ensures that content of knowledge repositories are current, relevant, iterative, non- duplicative, and follows review and approval processes by leveraging current information technologies and collaboration tools to provide access to knowledge products by the product offices.
- The KM will support creation and version control of 17 content to support leadership briefings, reporting and information dissemination.
- KM will manage the sharing of knowledge through a knowledge management construct that develops and oversees roles and processes to support decision-making. KM will also develop and manage tools and schema to share data and information across mission partners and within the DHA enterprise.
- KM will develop the IM/KM plans for the DHA Operations Center, and the Chairman's Readiness System as well as manage the rules, procedures, applications, and tools that support IM/KM implementation.
- Assist the Staff Leads, Chief of Plans, Chief and Deputy Chief of Operations with the development and management of the daily battle rhythm.
- Logically arrange necessary battle rhythm events to support the Director's decision cycle.
- Develop mechanisms to capture and disseminate the Director's intent and guidance resulting from daily update briefings.
- Utilize and determine appropriate software applications and tools to support information sharing in order to optimize access to data or right to information, such as web portals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience in data management techniques, skills and knowledge to develop electronic forms, assist users in the development of process workflows, and providing user instructions and/or training on tools.
- Must have the experience and ability to develop required applications and tools necessary to share information across the enterprise and to external stakeholders.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Works with Infomation Management, Knowledge Management (IM/KM), & Functional Analyst; hyper-organized; preferred degree in Knowledge Management
- Prefer operational experience and an understanding of Combat Support Agencies staff functions, reporting requirements, and information technology (IT) capabilities.
• Normal physical conditions
• Work in a secure environment utilizing classified networks.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at a computer screen
• May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.