- 27-Aug-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Falls Church, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
The Joint Operations Center supports two primary directorates, the AD-CS Directorate, and the Assistant Director (AD), Healthcare Operations (HCO) Directorate, and ultimately the Director, Defense Health Agency. This is accomplished through staff integration, knowledge management, crisis response coordination, and Combat Support Agency (CSA) mission implementation. The JOC serves as the focal point of information flow into DHA from external commands then disseminated throughout the organization, down to the markets and back up to various higher headquarters.
The DHA JOC is the centerpiece for planning, coordination, and synchronization of daily operations in relation to combat medical support to the military departments and combatant commands, as well as healthcare operations within military treatment facilities (MTF) providing synergy for effective and efficient mission accomplishment in support of the DHA, Joint Staff (JS), Combatant Commands (CCMDs), Services and the Military Health System (MHS) enterprise.
- Performs military level tasking and operations order/message preparation, order/message dissemination and tracking. Assist with briefings and meetings with military staff.
Collects and organizes technical, management and administrative information required for preparation of various manuals, training materials, guides, proposals, and reports. Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses. Leads and performs technical and other types of writing.
High degree of skill regarding Joint operational planning experience with identifiers (ex. JS7 for USN, 70HN for USA)
Acts as the subject matter expert in the field of message traffic preparation.
Assists other staff members in developing, and improving operational messages as to consistency, clarity, and succinctness as well as structure, format, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Must be familiar with the former suite JOPES publications that are now called Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX) Overview and Policy framework.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3-5 years of operational command center experience
direct and PLANORD EXORD assembly APEX
• Active Secret Clearance
• Prefer military experience with formal education and training (i.e. Army Advanced Course, NCO Battle Staff or equivalent).
• Order Writer experience in the following: Operation Order, Warning Order, & Fragmentary Order
- commander general staff college
• Normal physical conditions
• Work in a secure environment utilizing classified networks.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at a computer screen
• May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.