- 08-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans
- Full Time
- Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans (CNHV) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing excellence in the Asia-Pacific region. CNHV's capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CNHV. Core service areas for CNHV include Health & Medical Services, Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Surface & Underwater Range Clearance, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Executive Briefing Teams, Training, Exercise Support, Computer Facilities, and Emergency Management Services.
- Resume or curriculum vitae which reflects ability to conduct clinical and translational studies including the following: chart reviews, specimen processing, data management, interacting with physicians, scientists, nurses, and other laboratory personnel.
- Ability to analyze data and summarize findings for incorporation into reports.
- Must be able to prepare oral and written presentations (as reflected in resume by publications, posters or podium presentations at national conferences, delivery of lectures or scientific presentations, thesis) based on data analysis and study summary.
- Demonstrated ability (i.e. former work history of managing multiple research studies or clinical trials) to manage multiple clinical and translational studies simultaneously, and develop policies and procedures for clinical study execution and oversight.
- The ER Physician will provide care to the patients in the Emergency Department,
- Minor Care Unit/Fast Track,
- Multiple Community Hospital(IACH).
- ER Physician will provide consultation to the Emergency Department,
- admit sick pediatric/adult patients, and provide NRP resuscitation to neonates at delivery when needed.
Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy, trained in the practice of medicine or surgery
completed a residency in Emergency Medicine and is
Board Eligible (BE)/Board Certified (BC).
Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certificate Neonate Resuscitative Program (NRP)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certificate.
*Certifications must be endorsed through the American Heart Association or through the American Red Cross or hospital policy (ALS/PALS) for Healthcare Providers, as these are the only programs accepted.
NOTE** If HCW is Emergency Medicine trained and BE/BC by the American Board of Emergency Medicine then he/she only is required to have BLS and NRP.
Current unrestricted license in any of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the United States Virgin Islands and be able to obtain clinical privileges to individually practice medicine at IACH.
- Preferred experience in managing investigator-initiated, industry-sponsored, or military studies.
- Preferred more than 5 years experience with coordination of collaborative partnerships, establishing networks of clinical and laboratory investigators, project management and laboratory analyses.
- Experience with computers, to include ability to use Word and Excel, ability to retrieve information from computerized data system, development of tracking systems and maintenance of data and research records.
- Research regulatory compliance experience with Institutional Review Board approvals, Human Research Protection Plans, Data and Safety Monitoring Boards, Quality Assurance of Research Execution.
- Biomedical post baccalaureate degree with clinical or translational study experience: M.D., Ph.D., or Masters Degree in biomedical sciences or health care profession
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and preparing manuscripts for publication.
- A minimum of one (1) year Emergency room experience within the last five (5) years, which includes the care of adults, and newborns.
- Recent completion of Residency/Fellowship can be counted towards experience.
- Mostly work indoors.
- Often wear a special uniform, such as a lab coat or surgical scrubs. Often wear protective or safety attire, such as gloves and masks.
- Are exposed to infection and diseases from contact with patients on a daily basis. Work very near others. They must come into close physical contact with patients during procedures.
- Are exposed to radiation and contaminants on a weekly basis.
- Multiple openings Located Ft. Knox, KY, Ft. Campbell, KY
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.