- 24-Aug-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
- Maintain, Develop, Modify, Test software code in support of the client's web based User ID
and password system.
- Works closely with other software developers, clients, business analysts to develop and understand user requirements.
- In addition, the software developer performs troubleshooting on software errors and develops and implements solutions to the errors.
- The application is developed and maintained on a web enabled Oracle database using Solaris servers within the client's network.
- Assist in developing requirements
- Maintain existing code base
- Develop, test and implement code in support of: New Requirements/technologies, break/fix, other user requirements
- AA/AS degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- 6+ years of professional, applicable experience
- Current DoD 8570 IA Baseline Certification, IAT Level I (examples: A+ CE, Network+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security certifications)
- Must obtain appropriate DoD 8570 IA Computing Environment Certification within 6 months of employment.
- After hours support may be required on an infrequent basis.
- Interim Secret Clearance required prior to start
- Demonstrated Experience in: PL/SQL, SQL, Java, C, C++, C#,. Net, and Shell Scripting with a working knowledge of Solaris and Oracle.
- Prior USACE/ACE-IT experience
- Experience working in a DoD environment
- Experience supporting the UPASS application
- Normal physical conditions
- Professional work environment
- Must work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, as needed
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.