- 05-Aug-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- HI, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
The Service Desk Agent provides customer service solutions within service level agreements using company and project quality and quantity standards. It includes providing prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers while maintaining effective communications. All duties and responsibilities will be performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Cayuse.
• Provides high-quality customer service to the client, responding to requests and issues accurately and promptly.
• Operates within established guidelines and procedures to independently deliver a full range of services to the customer.
• Matches client needs with current products and services and suggests new ones to target client's unmet needs.
• Uses examples and analogies as appropriate to facilitate understanding.
• Ability to document work clearly and accurately.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Provides assistance and information to the customer in a prompt manner.
• Manages continuous improvement through ongoing collection of data and information regarding customer requirements.
• Understand and responds to others' using active listening skills and tactful communication.
• Ability to provide directions based on streets and landmarks in Oahu
• Ability to resolve issues following the parameters and guidelines of the client.
• Contributes to the accomplishments of team objectives; works collaboratively as a team member towards solutions; solicits input from other team members; demonstrates respect for the ideas and opinions of others; employs trust and openness.
• Ensures customer satisfaction through follow up and special efforts.
• Assist new employees with training through shadowing opportunities and explanation of work process.
Education / Experience
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
Prior Call Center or Service Desk experience
Hawaii located - Hawaiian Native preferred
Must know roads, landmarks and locations in Oahu
• Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
• Normal physical conditions
• General home environment
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
• May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
• May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.