- 21-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
The environment is fast-paced and we are looking for an experienced project manager to help lead efforts to transition to cloud and web based solutions for users around the world. The ideal candidate will be able to manage more than one project at a time in an Agile Scrum and Waterfall based methodology. While there is a focus on software development, the client's efforts span the IT spectrum including software development, COTS deployments, as well as infrastructure efforts.
The Jr PM will be expected to prepare project management documentation, professional reports and presentations for upper management and the federal customer regarding status of project(s). This is a great opportunity for someone who wants responsibility and autonomy in a government environment.
- Active Security clearance
- 2+ Years Project Manager experience in solutions delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar discipline; or a Business-related degree in Finance or equivalent direct experience
- Exposure and understanding of full project lifecycle (analysis, development, integration, deployment, test, UAT, deployment)
- Experience following structured Project Management best practices and policy
- Experience developing ROMs, creating project plans, schedules
- Experience with client engagement at a project level
- Familiarity with government contracts, funding, and task order management; must have strong analytical, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with senior management, decision makers, and demonstrates business acumen
- Experience with key project management tools: MS Projects, Office, SharePoint
- Motivation and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and ability to grasp new concepts and technical skills quickly
- Leadership skills to manage and motivate teams
- Strategic mindset and ability to foresee upcoming opportunities and threats
- Highly organized, good time management skills, and detailed-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Scrum Master, PMI ACP is highly desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.