- 21-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to focus on building a Dynamics CRM environment for a government client. The position will provide an opportunity to help craft a brand new program in a fast paced, technologically forward environment. The solution will span both on premises and cloud environments. The idea candidate will possess a deep knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the supporting technologies in the Microsoft ecosystem; has a strong background in planning, designing, installing/configuring of relational data modeling of Dynamics CRM solutions that are innovative, while observing best practices in regards of supported extensions of the platform. The candidate is also an enthusiast and evangelist of Dynamics CRM.
- Significant knowledge of Dynamics CRM Online, and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Ability to envision & document infrastructure & system design specifications via architecture design diagrams, ERDs, wireframes & other visual documentation for consumption by our consultants & developers, as well as the customer product owners.
- Ability to clearly articulate the vision for Dynamics CRM Solutions with the project team and the ability to solve problems related to both system and environmental limitations to provide solutions that match customer requirements.
- Understanding of the Dynamics CRM Data model and at least 4 years designing, creating, and configuring Dynamics CRM Solutions, including innovative LOB solutions using both core CRM capabilities as well as custom xRM solutions. .
- Extensive experience setting up and configuring Dynamics CRM Online with O365.
- Knowledge & configuration of the latest Dynamics CRM feature sets
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes.
- Ability to build workflows, dialogs, configure custom actions, business process flows and calculated and rollup fields.
- Ability to use TFS to set up and maintain Team Projects for Agile development efforts.
- Deep knowledge of the Dynamics CRM, USD, and Parature SDK and the ability to convey this knowledge to both the consultants and developers to balance the use of native (OOTB) features the appropriate use of custom development. This will include conveying both high-level and detailed information of the solution to multiple teams.
- Ability to elicit technical and functional requirements, create visual representations of business processes.
- Ability to configure custom command bar buttons, web resources, and other complex solution components.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.