- 21-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
We have an immediate opportunity for an UI/UX Designer requiring a Secret clearance located in Rosslyn, VA. In this role, you will be responsible for making deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possessing the visual design sensibilities and frontend coding skills to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. The ability to work with teams that may include developers, consultants, customers and other designers in an Agile environment.
- Have a clear understanding of UI design patterns, responsive web design, and web accessibility.
- Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts,
- Create beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces to support customer applications
- Effectively communicate to customers and peers
- Team oriented professional who excels on project teams
- You have at least 4 years' professional experience in Web / UI design or development.
- You can share an online portfolio that showcases your talent and the goals you achieved as a result of your work.
- You have a clear understanding of UI design patterns, responsive web design, and web accessibility.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- You are looking to join a fun, growing team of developers and design professionals.
- Provide a strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Be a team player
- Ability to build responsive and accessible web pages HTML and CSS
- Ability to write modular, scalable and DRY CSS code.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.