- 19-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
In this role, the Enterprise Search Engineer is responsible for the architecture, the development and the implementation of custom search solutions from the project planning stage (deployment planning) through initiation, implementation, testing and launch (go-live). The Enterprise Search Engineer is ultimately responsible for architecting and implementing the search solution as well as helping the project manager to meets key milestones and deadlines in delivering the project within the project budget.
Collaborate with project managers, fellow search engineers, account managers, SMEs, production support and client teams to provide assistance on the technical aspects of the project throughout the entire project lifecycle. That includes the planning, initiation, execution, documentation of deliverables, testing, and deployment into production.
Design, develop, and maintain internet-scale web applications; heavy focus on RESTful APIs, infrastructure and test automation, and simplicity Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their requirements, and identify opportunities to improve business processes through software automation Collaborate on our technology roadmap, turn visions into reality Responsible for design, development, testing, release, delivery, and support of Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) solutions
- 3+ years experience installing and configuring the Autonomy and/or other search tools in multiple staging and production environments
- 3+ years experience performing administration and management of a deployed instance of Autonomy and/or other search tools Experience with web applications and web services (SOAP and REST) utilizing ASP.Net with C# and JAVA.
- 3-5 years experience with Oracle and/or SQL database design/development
- 3-5 years integrating Autonomy and/or other search technologies with organizations' information architecture 5+ years of professional experience in software development utilizing object oriented design in a modern programming language (Java, C# and Ruby)
- Experience delivering solutions at scale based on a variety of AWS services (EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, ELB, CloudSearch etc)
- Experience with developing enterprise search tool applications with HP Autonomy.
- Additional expertise with either Microsoft Fast, Apache SOLR, Endeca (Oracle), Amazon CloudSearch, Microsoft SharePoint Search that allows for the search and retrieval of unstructured data is also a plus but not a requirement
- Experience architecting and implementing search-based applications with Elasticsearch, Solr, Autonomy IDOL Experience with Simflofy platform, Federated Search, Data Sync/Migration, Data Metrics
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.