- 19-Jul-2021 to 17-Sep-2021 (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
SharePoint Developer with a Secret Clearance located in Rosslyn, VA. This position requires the candidate to have an existing security clearance (Secret or higher).
- You will be stepping into a mature team where you can leverage your expertise in Web development while learning new skills
- Take on a high-level thought leadership role, enhancing your toolbox of skills in areas such as Responsive Web Design Development, open source technology solutions and join a culture of innovation
- Become part of an organization that is young and nimble enough that you can make a difference.
- Working knowledge of SPFx, ReactJS, Angular, AngularJS, REST, and/or Bootstrap are a plus.
- The team is responsible for supporting and updating existing sites as well as creating new sites and features in SharePoint 2016 and Online.
- Develop SharePoint Applications, InfoPath and customized forms, custom workflows using
- Designer and Power Automate for SharePoint Online.
- Leverage web services to access data from other systems Design, write, unit test, and document application code
- Use in-depth understanding of SharePoint 2016/Online to solve technical and business problems
- Read and interpret documentation such as requirements definitions, User Stories, technical articles and procedure manuals
- Write clear, concise reports, requirements definitions, User Stories, detailed design documents, and online correspondence with client etc.
- Provide critical thinking, problem solving, design, and most critically, attention to performance, scalability, reliability, availability at the system and component level
- Active with an Interim Secret Clearance At least 5 years' experience crafting wireframe graphic designs into production Web Interface code
- 2+ years of experience with SharePoint development; including writing customized code in SharePoint Designer 2013
- Experience in SOAP and Rest Web Services
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working with a team
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Framework, ReactJS, Angular JS/Angular, Bootstrap a plus
- Understanding of various types of life cycle development including Agile / Scrum lifecycles a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.