- 16-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
- Operating at the intersection of proven commercial technologies and critical government missions, we are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to work with our Analytics and Cognitive team to design future state modern data architecture for transformation at the enterprise level using advanced architectural principles.
- They will also work with cutting-edge DevOps technologies, playing a critical role in designing, building and running DevOps Assembly Lines for new development and software modernization that runs on any-compute (on premise and multi-cloud).
- Development of advanced analytics products, applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data to advance and enable key mission outcomes.
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Minimum Active Top Secret Level Security Clearance
- 2+ years of professional experience.
- 2+ years of experience in full stack development, including front end and back end coding and a thorough knowledge of the SDLC
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing real time ETL architecture for real time predictive analytics.
- 2+ years of experience with Apache Hive, Apache Spark and Apache Yarn
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other business-related field
- 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Interest in event streaming architectures, such as Apache Kafka
- Creativity and innovation desire to learn and apply new technologies, products, and libraries
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.