- 15-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
We are looking for a Senior Database Engineer for a Veterans Affairs Project located in Washington DC.
- As a Senior Database Engineer, you will utilize develop and administer database management systems and/or enterprise data warehouses for Health IT applications
- Design logical data models, implement physical schema, and implement and maintain databases.
- Participate in all phases of the database development life cycle, including the data model design, physical schema implementation, application development, integration, testing, production operation, performance tuning, quality assurance, technical review, and assisting in the resolution of end-user problems for IT and/or IT Health.
- Designing and implement security features for SQL and Oracle databases and for protecting data confidentiality in database management systems.
- U.S. Citizen and an active Public Trust.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum five (5) years of professional experience and knowledge in developing and administering database management systems and/or enterprise data warehouses
- Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.