- 15-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
As the Bureau's Subject Matter Expert (SME) leads, coordinates, plans, and performs a variety of inventory management functions associated with the Bureau's Administrative Property and ensures all property is accounted for in accordance with Departmental guidelines and regulations. The SME serves as the primary technical advisor to the Bureau's Property Custodial Officer (PCO) in inventory management and control while implementing necessary systems and processes to ensure a vital and effective inventory and accountability program.
- Provides advice, analysis, and guidance to the PCO in the planning and execution of property management and reconciliation with the goal of ensuring the Bureau's annual Administrative Property inventory is accurate and satisfies the requirements mandated by the Department. Additionally, provides expert advice to the PCO on the identification, analysis, and resolution of issues related to the Bureau's Administrative Property inventory.
- Establishes long-range, short-range, and immediate plans for inventory management.
- Performs the operation and control of the data entered in the Integrated Logistics Management Services (ILMS) for Administrative Property.
- Inter-links inventory records, disciplines, and technology to develop a more accurate and comprehensive method to maintain records accountability.
- Generates and maintains a property management methodology that ensures accountability of all incoming and outgoing property inventory processes.
- Analyzes problems related to process delays and inadequate property control, and makes suggestion to improve performance for various quality program areas within the Bureau.
- Manages, plans, and coordinates the DS-wide Administrative Property inventory program to insure is consistency with established Departmental standards.
- Performs the physical inventory of all National Capital Region (NCR) Administrative Property through coordination with each Program Office's Area Custodial Officer (ACO.)
- Manages the physical inventory of all domestic Field Office's Administrative Property (including Residential and Satellite offices) through coordination with each office's ACO.
- Manages the development and analysis of statistical data to continuously monitor established protocols and ensure high quality outcomes.
- Develops and implements methodologies and procedures for monitoring inventory work activities, such as records preparation, progress reports, etc.
- Attends meetings and provides input associated with their area of expertise.
- Develops and/or recommends new or modified policy, procedures, and guidance on inventory functions and activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science (MA/MS) degree in associated technical discipline.
- 25+ years of progressively advancing senior level management and high-level organizational experience and support.
- 15+ years of senior level management and organizational experience and support.
- Must be a US citizen with a valid US passport and possess and maintain a minimum TOP SECRET clearance.
- Ability to develop and apply advanced methods for organizational performance support, strategic planning, and interact with high-level government officials.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of inventory management functions and property management accountability policies and procedures that will support the Bureau's inventory management controls system.
- Ability to develop new and interpret existing policies and procedures.
- Ability to exercise innovative interpretations of established methodologies and processes to effectively integrate diverse systems and programs.
- Knowledge of various supply support services systems governing classified and sensitive but unclassified accesses, inventory management, and Departmental guidelines (i.e., building pass requirements, credential processes, etc).
- Skill in applying "cradle-to-grave" lifecycle management controls.
- Possess an extensive knowledge of the Automated Integrated Logistics Management Systems (ILMS) and all Departmental regulations governing inventory controls is imperative when performing the duties of this position.
- Possess the knowledge required to evaluate inventory accountability that promotes, maintains, and supports the agency's mandate for less than 1% in inventory shortages of the total cost of appropriate Administrative Property.
- Ability to plan and develop long-range, immediate and mid-range plans on inventory controls that broaden and supports the overall satisfaction of inventory management policies and procedures.
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills to articulate any analytical inventory controls information to be presented at briefings and/or meetings.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.