- 15-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
Executive Assistant candidate to support the Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security initiative. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, energetic, dynamic, business savvy individual who can assist with the day to day logistics of delivering services to our clients.
This job requires an expert-level ability of handling administrative tasks including but not limited to project scheduling, budgeting support and project logistics as requested.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in supporting executives and facilitating administrative tasks including scheduling meetings, taking meeting notes, performing basic follow-up on action items and assisting in presentation development.
- Prior work experience in assisting government executives is a must. Ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, team-player with good written and verbal communication skills and have prior experience in working for the federal government.
- Overall 8-10 years of executive assistant experience, preferably with at least 5+ years of experience with assisting federal government executives.
- The ideal candidate must be an expert communicator and a strong writer including good command of the English language.
- Supports the project team by facilitating project logistics such as scheduling project meetings, taking meeting minutes and performing basic follow-up on action items.
- Assists in the development of presentations and other project related documents and reports.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent planning, time management and prioritization skills. 2+ years of experience working on project teams and assisting executives.
- Ideal candidate must be a multitasker and be able to solve complex problems.
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Office Suite of tools including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Technical knowledge is a plus including attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SharePoint is desirable but not required Ability to use sound judgement to plan and accomplish project goals.
- Active Secret Clearance is required.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.