- 15-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
The Department of State has a requirement for on-site technical liaison support staff to perform the following functions at DS offices in the United States, outside of the DC Metropolitan Area, to include Puerto Rico. The contractors will function as DS' IT monitors at these offices, observing and reporting on consolidated IT Service management and DS managed IT components and well as site compliance auditing documentation activities. In order to support the staff at these Diplomatic Security Services offices and assist in the resolution of operational issues the Contractors will be expected to:
- Survey and Monitor IT system response and performance
- Survey and monitor general IT operations for conformance with Department policies (operations and security)
- Provide troubleshooting assistance
- Provide liaison assistance with Department Headquarters' IRM to resolve user issues
- Conduct IT requirements gathering
- Support IT procurement needs
- Support IT logistics and inventory requirements
- Fully document non-compliance in security and operational standards for DS Headquarters review and corrective action.
- Provide documented weekly activity reporting to DS supervisory management.
- Contractor staff will be assigned to a central regional office hub working independently for the DS Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
- Contractor staff must be highly experienced in the areas of Department Operational and Security Compliance Standards, LAN/WAN telecommunications requirements as well as enterprise configuration/deployments practices to Operational production.
- The contractors must be able to utilize Department/Bureau approved monitoring tools and present formal documented findings to DS management personnel.
- Contractor staff will be responsible for utilizing DS generated checklists to conduct general surveys and provide reports back to CTO.
- Contractor staff must have Secret clearances.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.