- 15-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
You would be responsible for deploying a variety of network infrastructure equipment, working with telecommunications carriers, provisioning connectivity into client offices, and generating, updating, and maintaining documentation and network diagrams.
Our project is to provide network engineering and technical services to our Federal Government client in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Network Engineer is responsible for adding network connections to multiple flavors of existing networks. The engineer will be responsible for architecting and implementing the solution as well as procuring equipment through federal acquisition practices. Strict adherence to all security related guidelines is crucial to this position.
- At least 5 years' experience installing/ implementing networks and infrastructure interpreting design drawings
- Solid oral and written communication skills that can be adapted to both the technical, and administrator level.
- At least 3 years troubleshooting and maintain routing/ switching protocols
- At least 5 years' experience implementing and troubleshooting IPSec and GRE tunnels
- Solid understanding of operation of VoIP and video collaboration services and protocols
- At least 5 years' experience producing technical drawings with Microsoft Visio
- TS clearance required
- Familiarity/Experience with DMVPN
- Enterprise experience with OSPF (multi-area)
- Experience with Cisco IOS-XE / Cisco ASR routers
- Experience with Cisco Nexus switches (NX-OS)
- Experience with Cisco Voice-over-IP (VoIP) solutions, including Cisco Call Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express
- Exposure to Avaya enterprise phone systems, particularly Avaya VoIP implementations
- Experience with Cisco 2900 and 3900 routers, and 2960X and 3750X switches
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.