- 13-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Okinawa, JPN
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
The RSC-2 CAPT is ultimately responsible for the safety of the crew, the material condition of the vessel, and will immediately report any change in Mission Capability of the RSC-2 to the PMRF Okinawa Representative so appropriate action can be taken and to evaluate if Mission Support will be affected.
- Supervise the maintenance of appropriate harbor, coastal, and open ocean charts to facilitate safe navigation in all of the supported training areas within the Marianas Island Range
- Maneuver the craft IAW all applicable USCG Rules of the Road while navigating inland and international waters. He will be required to communicate with other vessels via VHF MARBAND radio or USCG approved sound signals, to avoid danger or
- Supervises, directs, and ensures the safe execution of operations by the line handling crews and helmsperson during accomplishment of docking and undocking. He will also determine the arrangement of mooring lines and brow
- US Coast Guard (USCG) 500-Ton Ocean Master license
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Must pass a pre-employment drug check
- Must pass background check
- Must possess the ability to work in any condition like bending, twisting, and standing to execute normal job duties.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.