- 13-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
This position specializes in the Azure Cloud. Responsible for the planning, design, development, management, and maintenance of FEDRAMP authorized cloud-based capabilities in support USACE's cloud migration strategy including cloud-based file and data storage for USACE end users. Provide technical expertise, design technical solutions IAW USACE requirements creating functional design specifications, reference architectures, and contribute to development of project plans.
- Deploy, test and debug cloud initiatives IAW community best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Develop integrated system test requirements, documentation, and strategies.
- Direct system-level testing.
- Monitor the consumption of cloud resources, request fulfillment turnaround, application performance, and systems security posture.
- Offer recommendations for cloud migrations, evaluate cloud strategy, and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for cloud adoption.
- BA/BS Degree
- 7 years of experience
- CompTIA Security Certification
- Secret Clearance (or ability to obtain Secret)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to pass a background check and additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Normal physical conditions
- Professional work environment
- Must work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, as needed
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.