- 09-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Tel Aviv-Yafo, ISR
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician (FMT) is a well-rounded, experienced building maintenance professional. The successful candidate must demonstrate a proactive, independent work history with a focus on quality workmanship and service skills in the primary tasks of the responsibilities section listed below.
As a secondary duty, the FMT position is tasked to conduct periodic custodial and escorting services within specific controlled/secure spaces and site locations in support of the Facilities Manager and in observance of all RSO policies regarding escorts.
- The FMT professional must execute the below maintenance tasks with a high degree of workmanship and professionalism.
- Carpentry: Repair and replace carpentry areas including floor, wall, ceiling, building finishes, non-specialized security door hardware, foundations, waterproofing seals, flashing and temporary roof repairs. Interior and exterior finishes, trim, and decor shall be maintained to match existing.
- Interior Floors and Floor Coverings: Damaged or deteriorated flooring, sub-flooring, and structural members shall be repaired or replaced to provide a structurally sound, uniform, and aesthetic surface which is free of cracks, breaks, chips, tears, gouges, stains, and buckling.
- Carpeted Flooring: Repair damaged carpet, replace or install transition strips, tighten loose carpeting, repair seams and other related items as required to match or fix existing carpeting. Install new.
- Concrete Floors/Walls: Cracked, broken or spalled areas shall be patched with a non-shrinking cement grout. Underlayment surfaces shall be chipped to ensure bond with the patch. Shallow spalled areas shall be prepared to provide space for an adequate patch thickness. The patch shall be finished even with the adjacent surfaces and finished to match existing texture.
- Raised Flooring: Raised flooring may require adjustments or repairs to pedestals, struts, or panels within each raised floor system.
- Interior Walls, Ceilings, Doors, and Trim: Damaged and deteriorated walls, ceilings, doors, and related trim shall be repaired or replaced to provide a surface which is free of noticeable cracks, spalled and raised areas, holes, dents, marks, and stains to match the surrounding surfaces. Wood trim and ceiling fixtures, fire alarm, and security devices shall be removed as necessary to provide access to the damaged area.
- Exterior Walls: Damaged or deteriorated wall areas shall be restored to a serviceable, structurally sound, watertight, and weather tight condition. This includes, but is not limited to, sealing penetrations in wall openings, replacing damaged or deteriorated siding and exterior trim, replacing miscellaneous hardware items, and removal of vegetation, discoloration, graffiti, or other defects which would render an unsightly appearance to exterior walls.
- Painting: The Contractor shall prepare surfaces, mix paints, and apply primer, intermediate, and finish coats. Paint includes all enamels, paints, varnishes, stains, and other coatings whether primer, intermediate, or finish coat. Paint used in touch-up painting shall blend with the color and texture of surrounding areas.
- Possess a current Top Secret security clearance
- 8+ years of direct and relevant experience to listed responsibilities demonstrating mastery of the requisite skills to achieve objectives.
- Strong work ethic, accountability and professional appearance
- Positive results of employment background check
- Eligibility to earn an overseas drivers license; no suspended or revoked driving privileges
- Eligibility to obtain Israeli entry visa & work permit
- Passing a basic medical screening performed by a licensed M.D.
- U.S. Department of State (Embassy) experience preferred
- Knowledge of regulations governing the facilities management support required to support Embassy operations
- Ability to provide leadership and work effectively, cooperatively, and harmoniously in a multi-disciplinary team environment under considerable stress and tight deadlines, and with minimal supervision in meeting demands associated with a high profile, results-driven activity
- Industrial maintenance environment with adherence to Embassy occupational and facilities safety regulations
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.