- 08-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Tel Aviv-Yafo, ISR
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
An independent, proactive BAS/HVAC professional that possesses the technical expertise, proficiency and industry qualifications to execute, install, plan, lay out, supervise and direct the details for BAS & HVAC system installation
Utilizing working knowledge sufficient to comply with the pertinent provisions of the applicable safety and building codes, any code supplements, maintenance and acceptance testing criteria and standards, manufacturer requirements and executed in accordance with the contract/statement of work, plans and specifications.
- Performs skilled Building Automation System (BAS)/HVAC mechanical maintenance by inspecting and testing elements of facilities systems to locate and diagnose optimizations, faults and malfunctions.
- Monitors the performance of heating, cooling, and related systems by interpreting the energy management system alarms and temperature and pressure differentials.
Responsible for monitoring, preventative and corrective maintenance, testing and repair, to include replacement of major components of all heating, ventilating, air conditioning(HVAC) equipment. This includes fan coil units, air supply and return systems, restroom ventilation systems, water filtration filters, minor plumbing repairs and BAS systems
- Assures the proper operation of a wide variety of mechanical systems and devices including pumps, motors, and compressors.
- Performs preventive maintenance to keep facilities systems to prescribed operating standards and/or performance rates.
- Troubleshoots problems, and makes adjustments and/or performs required repairs using hand tools and precision measuring and testing devices.
- Provides detailed estimate of repair (and/or replacement) costs beyond the capability to perform.
- Repairs existing facilities systems according to work orders or verbal instructions by inspecting the work site to determine the materials, equipment, tool requirements, and method to be used; follows blueprints, sketches or schematics; assembling, fabricating or building and installing HVAC materials, equipment, or fixtures as required by the scope of project work.
- Possess a current Top Secret security clearance
- Minimum of 10+ years of direct, relevant HVAC technician experience
- Positive results of employment background check
- Eligibility to earn an overseas drivers license; no suspended or revoked driving privileges
- Eligibility to obtain Israeli entry visa & work permit
- Passing a basic medical screening performed by a licensed M.D.
- EPA Section 608 Universal (CFC) Certification
- Graduate of a State approved/accredited or military program that provided formal HVAC Journeyman level instruction and training; and have hands-on experience (to have been completed within the last 8 years), in rehabilitation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of new and older HVAC building systems and equipment;
- Strong familiarity with/be able to comply with regulations governing the use of CFC refrigerants.
- U.S. Department of State (Embassy) experience preferred
- Knowledge of regulations governing the facilities management support required to support Embassy operations
- Ability to provide leadership and work effectively, cooperatively, and harmoniously in a multi-disciplinary team environment under considerable stress and tight deadlines, and with minimal supervision in meeting demands associated with a high profile, results-driven activity
- BAS/HVAC field assessments and project/construction industrial environments
- Normal office setting when conducting admin reports
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.