- 08-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Jerusalem, ISR
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
An independent leader and proactive Master Electrician industrial professional that possesses the technical expertise, proficiency and industry qualifications to execute, install, plan, lay out, supervise and direct the details for installation.
Serves as On-Site supervisor to staff of (4) Cayuse FAC personnel (admin tasks such as T&A, leave approvals, assigned daily tasks, inspect and determine work, QA etc.)
May be tasked with supervising the work of installing, repairing and maintaining electrical system specific materials and equipment utilizing a working knowledge sufficient to comply with the pertinent provisions of the applicable safety and building codes, any code supplements, maintenance and acceptance testing criteria and standards, manufacturer requirements and executed in accordance with the contract/statement of work, plans and specifications.
- Performs skilled mechanical maintenance by inspecting and testing electrical elements of facilities systems to locate and diagnose faults and malfunctions.
Provides electrical technical support services including Electrical Power Distribution (prime & backup power supply) and Interior/Exterior Lighting
- Electrical Power Distribution includes:
Providing operation and maintenance, preventative maintenance, and repair services for interior and exterior building electrical distribution from the service entrance equipment to the point of use, to include but not limited to switchgear, circuit breakers, electrical distribution panels and sub-panels, backup generators (non-prime), automatic transfer switches, load banks, disconnects, receptacles, switches raceways and conductors.
- Interior/Exterior Lighting includes:
Providing for the operation and maintenance, preventative maintenance, and repair services of the building interior and exterior lighting systems. Responsibility includes light fixtures, bulbs, lighting controls, dawn to dusk photo sensors, motion sensors, and time clocks.
- Serves as a principal advisor to the Facility Manager and oversees the planning, organizing, coordinating of activities, resources, equipment and information for large single and/or multiple projects.
- Possess a current Top Secret security clearance
- 10+ years of direct and relevant experience to listed responsibilities demonstrating mastery of the full range of electrical industry principles, concepts, methods, and practices in maintenance management required to oversee the planning and execution of operations and to ensure coordination with other related project activities
- Demonstrated experience as a team/project leader
- Strong communication, computer and administrative skills
- Positive results of employment background check
- Eligibility to earn an overseas drivers license; no suspended or revoked driving privileges
- Eligibility to obtain Israeli entry visa & work permit
- Passing a basic medical screening performed by a licensed M.D.
- U.S. Department of State (Embassy) experience preferred
- Knowledge of regulations governing the facilities management support required to support Embassy operations
- Ability to provide leadership and work effectively, cooperatively, and harmoniously in a multi-disciplinary team environment under considerable stress and tight deadlines, and with minimal supervision in meeting demands associated with a high profile, results-driven activity
- Industrial/electrical field assessments and construction environments
Normal office setting when conducting admin reports
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.