- 28-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Quantico, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC, and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
The Marine Corps Systems Command has determined that Agile and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) implementation providing incremental delivery of minimum viable capability to the user is faster than the typical waterfall processes. Portfolio Manager, Supporting Establishment Systems (PfM SES) has embraced the Agile and SAFe concepts and supports implementation of this through the Lean Agile Center of Excellence (LACE).
- Reports to USMC LACE program lead.
- Responsible for working in team environment with team members from other organizations.
- Primary duties are training and coaching USMC employees/contractors in the SAFe Agile delivery framework.
- Shall be trained in SAFe, Lean Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Agile Project Management, and Dynamic Systems Development.
- Primary location will be at USMC facilities in Quantico, VA. Infrequent travel is possible to deliver training in San Diego, Charleston, Kansas City, and other USMC program locations.
- At a minimum, all consultants shall be certified Scaled Agile Framework Program
- SAFe Agile framework certification 4.0 or higher
- 10 years combined experience with Agile training and coaching
- Experience delviering classroom oriented and distance learning courses
- Additional desired certifications include: 1) Large Scale Scrum (LeSS) Certified Practitioner 2) Certified Scrum of Scrums Practitioner 3) Project Management Institute Certified Agile Practitioner 4) Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master or Product Owner or Certified Enterprise Coach 5) International Consortium for Agile Certified Expert 6) APMG International Certification in Agile Project Management.
This position is currently remote. The ideal candidate must be willing to go into the office within 1-2 day a week in Quantico, VA whenever needed.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.